Monday, November 16, 2009

Hurray baton!

Very slow night last night.......we spent about 3 hours fussing around with a 9-1-1 cellular hangup call. The female on the line kept saying something about having a seizure so we spent alot of time trying to find her. It kept bouncing off different cell phone towers in the city....

After about 2 hours my partner located a car and the registered owner's name from the plate matched the name that was listed on the cell account....indeed we found her having a seizure in the car. The car was locked so out came the trusty ol ASP expandable metal baton. I've never broken a window before....I think I over swung a bit cause the thing exploded!! BOOM! Yeah baby. The dog inside the car did not like the excitement and got scared crapless and started attacking us so we improvised....the gal in the car had some crutches so we grabbed one of those and used it to pin the dog back while we worked. We were able to get the door unlocked and I was able to drag her out of the vehicle so the aid crew could get her.

Here is the rub....after feeling like total heros she was faking the whole thing in an attempt to get pain meds from the medics as she was a junkie. So stupid.

We found a bottle of vicodin on her that she had filled the previous day...15 pill prescription and there was only 1 left in the bottle...also in the car where phenerol patches...like a nicoderm patch but basically its super high strength pain medicine for things like oh I dunno terminal cancer..........so lame.

We got the dog out and took it into custody...poor little fella...I'm a dog lover so I hate it when they get left in the wake of trauma drama.....I bought the guy some canned food out of my own pocket as I wasnt sure if he had eaten in a few days as the gal is homeless and lives out of her car. He liked it but it was sad seing him in the kennel at the station every time I went there. I wish there was like a CPS for dogs so we could get it to a better home.

Psycho chick DV Call. Went and backed my partner up at a DV call...by the time I got there she was already in custody. She had apparently got real drunk and the boyfriend didnt want her in the house anymore so kicked her out.....this apparently was enough to make her punch him in the face several times...I love how all the DV classes I go to always presume the woman to be the innocent victim in all of these instances....I can honestly say I've found it to be at least 50/50 guys and girls at fault yet every dv class I've been to always uses verbage like "when HE goes to jail" "when SHE is hit by the man" its one of my pet peaves. She was a peach all the way to the jail...I could instantly tell she was very manipulative when talking to her. I dont have patience for those people and I told her that I was done listening to her beligerant self and the quiet treatment drove her nuts.......I was escorting her to the jail and when you do that you hold them by the arm...A to keep control of them and B to make sure they dont fall on their face in cuffs....I explained the latter to her and she kept saying quit MANHANDLING ME she then proceeded to kick at me and try and twist away from my grasp and she started to rear up like she was going to spit on me....hell no!!!!!! I did some creative HYUKFORKFU (slang for kung fu ninja moves) on her and pinned her up against the jail wall in the sally port....out of nowhere this ninja style custody officer chick came out and grabbed her like white on rice and she got some alone time in the rubber room. Its so funny how a 40 year old can have the mentality of a 5 year old. It was like she was throwing a fit in there a total tantrum meltdown. How do people get this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment