Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Neighboring City Night

Tonight was wierd. It started out painfully slow. I was trying to dig up a bunch of stuff....seems like I ran every plate on the road but just couldn't find anything interesting to stop. I was driving down the road and this punk looking kid gives me the bird for no reason other than I was just a cop and driving by. I didn't even slow down and give him my gangster glare he just told me I was number one immediately unprovoked......now granted its in his full legal right to do that but I dont think that sort of thing should go unchecked.....so I turned around and talked to him....what an idiot.....total jackass.

Car with expired tabs.....wrote a ticket for them...hey if I have to sit dow at a DOL then he shouldnt be so lazy as to not renew his tabs.

Seemed like I spent half the night in another neighboring city that was apparently getting their ass slammed. Went over there for a couple calls last night. ONe was an attempt to contact the suspect of an assault. Funny because we went all sneakyand set up incase the guy ran which he was known for doing. We get all stacked up at the door and have the outside surrounded with two k9's. We just said before getting to the apartment...what are we gonna do if they dont come to the door and we got up there and just as we were about to knock the dude's other younger brother just so happened to try and go out the door right as we were standing there so we just walked right in! lol

Then I got dispatched to a suicidal gal with a knife in the same neighboring city so I cruised up there.....here is the readers digest version...male vs female...boyfriend girlffriend who are in there 60's. She wanted to snuggle and he didn't want to and tried braking up with her and she got real mad and started cutting herself with a knife.

Another call was a tropper that had got into a foot pursuit and lost the guy....we had good containment in the area and got the dogs out but were unable locate the guy....sucker!

DV call ...sister vs sister...one sister gets locked into her bedroom by the other...they then escalate into a physical confrontatoin...mutual pushing and choking...law says someone has to go to jail so we so the person that called 911 ended up going to jail....look up primary aggressor crazy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment