Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2 dv's if you please

2 girls fighting it out by the pool...one chased another one and punched her in the face...she got to go to jail.

The other one involved a boyfriend/girlfriend......she lit up a smoke in the house infuriating him so much he strangles her from behind and puts her in an armbar cutting off her airway for 30 seconds....luckily no one had to go to the hospital but he got a nice felony charge and a trip to jail...

Other than that it was pretty slow...I had a reserve with me all night...I pretty much let him run the show I think he thought it was cool to not have to ride shotgun...I let him pretty much do everything...got a suspended driver the guy saw us and ducked off into an abandoned parking lot at 2am....kind of a tell tale sign somethng is wrong with the dude...luckily we had probable cause to stop the car anyway and well sure enough his license was suspended...

pretty slow night aside from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment