The neurotic lady who was only giving me about 1 percent of the truth: Have you ever met someone who can't make a decision. Someone so negative pesimistic that nothing satisfies them? You know...the guy or gal that is in a luxury supermarket and says that they are starving but nothing sounds good....then they finally decide on something and you know its damn delicious but all they can do is complain about it? That was this lady. I swear I was about ready to go off. Met her at the station and I'll boil a 45 minute conversation down into a few sentences.
Love Triangle....she is new girlfriend of dude. Dude's ex-girlfriend sending her and dude semi-threatening (not using specific language needed for harrasment laws) text messages. Doesn't want to file a report but wants some kind of record that she talked to us "in case something happens". OH brother....I gave her several different options on how to resolve the matter and none of them were good enough for her...apparently she wanted some miracle spell that I could cast or something...
."Mam I could take a report but its probably not gonna go anywhere cause there really hasn't been a crime that has occured......how about getting an anti-harrasment order from the court (this would have been the best option).......or HOW BOUT THIS LADY GET A NEW FRICKEN CELL PHONE NUMBER, GROW UP, AND GET OVER YOURSELF. And all the time you know she is feeding me half truths...I'm sure that I could talk to the other gal and get just as much dirt on my "victim". Thankfully the radio squaked up about a fight and i was like .....sorry gotta go. Somehow that didn't compoute with her...somehow me saying I have to go there is a fight going on right now...and my partner driving by me saying "HEY DUDE YOU BETTER COME TO THIS TO IT COULD BE BAD" wouldn't compoute. It was like trying to get off the phone with that person that we all know that wont shut up and let you go? Finally I juts said "mam i have to cut you off and i have to go".
So the fight that I had to go to after dealing with crazy lady. Really it was just a dispute....anyway it was one of those calls where you know just from the description of the call, location where its at, and nature of the call you know its gonna be so-and-so your regular customer that you have dealt the 1000 times in the past. Its a local guy that is homeless and you never know what you are gonna get with him crazy drunk soandso or sober very cooperative soandso. Long story short we just went there and he started to behave.
Mental: Got a call from a different crazy guy. One that I've dealt with before. He is a great guy when he is taking his meds but every time he is off them he turns super nuts. This time (and I'm not making this up) there was a secret federal government task force that was tracking his location with laser technology. This guy also has the mike tyson style tatoos on his face. So he got a nice trip to the hospital psych ward.
The thing that drives me nuts the most is Myrsa bacteria and needles. This guy had myrsa that I didn't know about.....lets just say i used about a gallon of the hand sanitizer.
plodding on
No comments:
Post a Comment