The night started good....I got to the station early and washed my patrol car. We have car wash slips but the car wash place is a bit out of the city and aquiring said car wash slips is like searching for treasure. Ah well, washin it by hand is ok just a little time consuming. I cleaned out the inside of the car as well.....kinda like a cab on the inside, very well used indeed. It was kinda funny a few weeks ago I had brought the car over to a friends house for a quick 5 minute hello to show off the police car for their todler.....he seemed interested in the car but a little scared of it, the flashing lights didn't seam to impress him much. I had the car door open so he could look at all the neat buttons and switches...the first thing he said was "hey your car is dirty" hahaha...I guess when a todler notices the grime built up on the floorboards then its probably time to try and clean it out.
Domestic No Assault: Lady calls cause her husband is "out of control". I got on scene and contacted the involved parties outside their apartment cause they were standing there when I showed up. Checked the apartment out.....nothing seemed broke or out of the ordinary. No threats were made and no was injured...turned out to just be an an argument and nothing physical.
Couple of traffic stops: Made alot of stops on people and cars today...I was digging pretty hard. One lady was driving like an idiot.....I stopped her and her license was suspended. I was stoked cause I've been striking out on finding those recently. Its a good bean for the bean counters.
Couple of phone call follow-ups.
Got news that our guy who stabbed himself the previous evening didn't makeit, sadly despite all the doctors trauma expertise they pronounced him dead. I feel bad for his roomates and buddies that had showed up to give their support to him.
Got to assist a neighboring city with a dog pursuit. A suspect had thrown an infant out of a moving car. The dog caught him and then he tried to play "lawyer" claiming he was going to sue all of us dumb coppers.
Truck and Chain:
So right under our noses someone backed a truck up into a convenient store and chained up the atm and drove it right into the front door...wolvey bezerk style. Thank God that I didn'nt have to report, luckily dayshift was already there. Super awesome!
well guys I'm fallin asleep so I think I'm gonna rack out...I'm pooped! Stay tuned.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment