Friday, July 31, 2009

Butter

Pretty intense night last night....had a DV call that ended in an arrest. The guy that called 9-1-1 ended up being the one that went to jail....I think he knew he screwed up so he attempted a pre-emtive strike.....an attempt to seem like the victim in the situation...well he had a warrant and he ended up being the aggressor in the situation.

My partner is a stud...a real magnet for finding good stuff. He got a DUI that ended up with a huge bust and search warrants and the full 9 yards...the case is still going on so I'm not going to reveal any details etc but it was majorly awesome! Its rare that something small like that can turn out to lead to much bigger and better things just in one shift. Call it luck...good police work etc but some bad mo-fos are off the street. Wish I could talk a little more about it but it will have to do.

Just a friendly reminder...please dont send out the link to this blog without letting me know. I try to keep things very general and I dont name names or places....but I still dont like random people reading this stuff. I trust all of you will respect that....tired now gonna rack out...rinse repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment