Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The last day of this crew

So my schedule is staying the same but I'm its the end of the trimester at work and we are switching crews. I was issued a gun locker at work for home...super cool cause I was gonna buy one anyway...that was awesome of them. Also got a carry case for my ar-15...fricken sweet.

I'm going to a new crew and that crew is fat stacked....we are gonna have up to 5 and a sgt on at one time...cant even fathom that...its gonna be sweet. Usually its been 2 and a sgt...that will be nice on paper!

Pretty slow week. Last night was pretty uneventful. I had a couple reports. The first one was a threats report...pretty cut and dry...love triangle new boyfriend threatened old boyfriend over the phone...all over a girl...dumb.

Child abuse report.....step mom allegedly choked a 6 year old and tried to shuv dish soap down his throat...cute kid...poor lil fella. He did have a red mark. The stepmom I contacted her...she said her son actually pinched his neck...i am leaning toward believing that story over the dishsoap one I dont think that really happened..kinda a gut feeling. Anyway forwarded the case to CPS for them to investigate.

Partner got a dui...the passenger had a couple felony warrants. I got to take him up to jail.......

Shoplift report...kids did a beer grab and dash at a supermarket....too bad the clerk got his license plate number...mom was pissed...he came back and owned up to it....whoops!

That was about it...I was hoping to do a bunch of traffic stops but I kept getting tied up with little stuff last night.

snoozer!

No comments:

Post a Comment