Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Suspended Hat Trick!

Was a really slow night....I had one call all night. Not great for the blog but sometimes its nice to just have an average slow night. I went to one followup call....this guy has been having his tools repeatedly ripped off from his shed. He said he found one of the stolen tools behind the shed....hmmmm so I guess it was a nice burglar who returns things when they are done...of course he wanted it dusted for prints....everyone wants things dusted for prints....I understand but its frustrating with all these CSI shows....apparently we have a portable DNA testing machine and an electron microscope in the car...contrary to popular belief its pretty hard to get good prints off of things....not to mention if you actually do find a good print it goes off to the crime lab...the only one in the state...I think they may be a little more pressed to find murderers and rapists me thinks! Ah well I dusted it for prints more or less to make them happy and show that I tried doing something....

I got three suspended drivers tonight. That is awesome...I love getting suspended drivers cause their license usually gets suspended when they dont go to court or pay their fines...its a criminal offense to drive on a suspended license so its a good catch for me! I'm usually happy if I get 1 in an entire shift. The last one was by this really nice new car....usually you only get good suspended's from crappy cars....i had to double check it a few times cause I just could not believe that this particular car would have a suspended driver....worked out well.

That was about it aside from your usual barking dog and run of the mill calls.

plodding on ladies and gents.....plodding on.

No comments:

Post a Comment