Thursday, September 24, 2009

Steak Knife to the throat

Ok I said I would get back and post about what happened so it basically went down like this......a couple of brothers went out partying at a bar drinking way to much. The older brother has been taking care of the younger brother who just cant seem to catch any luck. The typical broke no job story. So as they are drinking the younger brother starts feeling sorry for himself and when they get back home he does what any logical person would do........grab a steak knife in a cry for help and slices his neck wide open. We got there and they were both outside...the one guy was gasping for air and his brother was understandably shook up. The guy floppking all about the ground in pain....lotta blood but I think it was mainly superficial....what a crazy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment