Friday, September 25, 2009

So you thought you had a bad day

So yesterday morning I was leaving shift and I heard the tones go out on the radio. Anytime you hear that you know its gonna be a pretty good call.....I wasnt involved but its a good story none the less.......

So the guys get there and there is a dude on the ground. He had apparently shot himself in the leg with his Beretta 9mm. It was a really bad bloody mess according to co-workers...well he survives. Apparently he had shot himself around 3am but couldnt get through to 911 till about 6am because due to the shock he was calling 611...

I get into work last night and I get dispatched to collision. Its a pretty bad one...a lately plowed into a parked trailer connected to a large suv....she apparently had become distracted by reaching for her phone and forgot to turn with the road. The trailer belongeed to a nice old couple who had just packed up their rare mode-T coupe before heading to Arizona for the winter. Talk about a downer.......so here is the kicker. The driver of the offending vehicle was the wife of the guy that shot himself just 12 hours Prior!!!! Talk about a bad day. Is days like that when you just have to wonder ...what next?.

3 suspended drivers tonight...yep I got the hat trick. Other than that it was pretty slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment